http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=689261
I created a Resource Library for Technology lesson plans just titled Technology. I can always use ideas for lesson plans, especially since I seem to run out of cool ideas at the wrong times - like when I'm trying to write my weekly lesson plans. There are lots of ideas out there and good web sites that organize by content. The times when I run out of ideas are when I am trying to create a lesson that relates to other parts of the curriculum. My kids need to realize that the computer is just a tool that they use to accomplish things - and that those things usually fall in other parts of the curriculum.
The LiveBinders site is very simple to use. I could probably create more levels in complexity, but I like the idea of having all the content similar in nature and individual sites identified by a tab. I would like to be able to edit the tabs. Reading abbreviated html addresses on the tab is a little awkward. It would be convenient to rename the tabs by a shorter name.
No comments:
Post a Comment