Thing #19 - Other Social Networks
I think the TeacherPop Ning could have some uses in sharing ideas. There does not seem to be much activity on it except for those of us who have to join as a class requirement. There are so many sites out there that one more may just be the one that broke this camel's back. I looked at some of the other Nings - I looked at the Open Source Food Ning - I like to cook. It looks like an interesting site, but there are commercial sites that do the same thing and more - like Allrecipes - that are far larger and have more content. Unless you are just into joining things, which I'm not, less is better and I like to find a single site that meets my needs and stick to that.
I am not a member of any online communities - other than those that I have had to join. The time involved in maintaining a presence online is not a luxury I have at this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment